» Financial Aid
Now is the time to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA.
Itasca Community College's school code is 002356. All students are encouraged to complete the IRS data retrieval process within the FAFSA. If you are selected for verification, you will be required to complete the IRS data retrieval (video) or submit a Tax Return Transcript from the IRS (order now).
- Visit www.studentaid.gov for an overview of federal student aid.
- View the Costs & Financial Aid for Students 2014-2015 brochure for an overview of financial aid at Itasca Community College.
- Go to eServices to view the status of your financial aid application and financial aid awards.
- Student borrowing is a big responsibility. Find out how to avoid delinquency and default here.
- New Federal Direct Loan interest rates are in effect starting July 1st. Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct loans - 4.66%, Parent PLUS Loans - 7.21%
- Important information regarding subsidized student loan limits. Read more here!
- Check out a this video about financial responsibility. The video stars all ICC faculty and staff!
- Summer 2014 financial aid information is now available. Click here for more information.
- Common questions answered about the 14-15 aid process. Click here to find out more.
- Review the 2014-2015 Award Notification Booklet
Sarah Lee, Asst. Financial Aid Director, sarah.lee
Theresa Troumbly, Support Staff, theresa.troumbly
Nathan Wright, Financial Aid Director, nathan.wright
e-mail addresses end with @itascacc.edu
ICC Student Services (Financial Aid) Office
1851 East Highway 169
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
The Blandin Foundation provides annual funding for seven different financial aid programs. There is $375,000 in funding available to award for the 2014-2015 school year.