» On-Campus Services
» Campus Bookstore
All listed items on the book list(s) are subject to change due to class cancellations and reassignment of instructors. Itasca Community College cannot be held responsible for any items not purchased from the College Bookstore.
Backes Student Center Room 5-A 218.322.2360
The ICC bookstore supplies books (new and used) required for students to complete their coursework. Clothing and supplies are available in the bookstore.
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
Extended Hours for Spring Semester
||9:00am - 3:00pm
||8:00am - 6:00pm
||8:00am - 4:00pm
Book Charging & Returns
- The first day students may charge books for spring semester is January 5, 2015. The last day to charge books without a drop slip is January 20th; with a drop slip January 22nd.
- January 16th is the deadline for book returns. (See policies on returns below).
Campus Bookstore Policies:
- Save your sales slip. It MUST be presented for any refunds or exchange.
- Books may be returned only if: within the above posted date; you have dropped the class and have a drop slip; and you have not written in or marked the book in any way.
- Books acceptable for returns must be in new condition, no bent or worn pages, no hi-lighting, no writing. Books that are shrink wrapped cannot be returned once the shrink wrap has been broken.
- A $5 charge will be assessed on all insufficient fund checks and a hold will be placed in your records until restitution is made.
- Special orders can be placed at your request; you must make a deposit on the book for us to do so.
Book Buy Back:
Book buy back is held twice a year (at the end of fall semester and end of spring semester) during finals week. The bookstore purchases a limited number of books that will be used the following semester and a wholesaler purchases additional books on a supply and demand basis.
- Books purchased by the bookstore are paid at a rate of 50% of the new price regardless of if it was purchased new or used.
- Additional books purchased by the wholesaler are paid at a rate set by the used book company.